All about Little Chimps at Monkspath Junior and Infant School.
We understand that choosing childcare is one of the most important and difficult decisions you will make. Most new parents feel somewhat perplexed about returning to work after having a baby – Should you return to work at all? Should you return part time or full time? Should you work from home? When is the right time to return? The choices of childcare can sometimes be agonising and with so many options out there – grandparents, child minders, nanny or nursery care – how do you know you are making the right choice?
We know that your priority is to find a nursery that offers the right setting for your child and one that also understands the importance of earning the trust and confidence of you, the parent/carer. At Little Chimps we are here to offer you the security of knowing your child is well cared for and looked after.
- At Monkeys we create a safe and caring environment for children from the age of seven months with Bush Babies to eleven years when they leave us at our Breakfast and Teatime Club to go onto Secondary School
- We provide pre-school education and an excellent standard of childcare
- Children’s happiness and well-being is paramount whilst building excellent relationships with all parents
- All children at Little Chimps are allocated a dedicated Key Person
- Your Key Person will build a special relationship with both your child and your family
- Your child will start to learn all round development skills such as primary colours, shapes and counting
- ‘Messy’ play, art and crafts and memory games are encouraged
- Encouragement and praise is always given
- Teaching children to feed themselves, toilet training and personal independence are all essential to their growing skills
- We promote social interaction with play and the development of new friendship
- Children develop speech and subsequent ability to communicate with others
- Specific toddler activities are used for ‘play with a purpose’
- Children are made aware of safe play limitations
- Educational toys are provided and activities undertaken, we will safely explore and increase your children’s physical awareness inside and outside the Little Chimps room
- Imagination and creativity is encouraged during play-times
- We will provide a healthy breakfast, hot lunchtime meals, light teatime snacks, fresh fruit and drinks
- Children with any special dietary needs and vegetarian meals are always catered for
- Daily routines are carefully planned to provide each child with happiness and security
- Little Chimps Nursery offers a full curriculum and it is our aim to provide a solid foundation in readiness for entry into Monkeys Wraparound from the age of 3 years, which is incorporated into ‘Marmosets’ Nursery at Monkspath School where children can attend from the September after their 3rd birthday
- At Little Chimps we lay down the foundations so that when your child leaves us to enter the next step in their learning journey, they leave happy, educated, independent, confident and with all of the social skills needed for their next big step!
We hope you will agree that we are the right choice for your child. Please contact us to arrange a visit and we will be happy to help with any questions that you may have.